Thursday, January 16, 2014, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST (18:00 – 19:00 GMT)
ISDS and the BioSense Redesign Team (more information about this webinar series)
Nabarun Dasgupta, MPH, PhD, Epidemiologist, BioSense Redesign Team
This Webinar will help you learn about new and upcoming BioSense 2.0 features and how they can enhance your user experience. Nabarun Dasgupta of the BioSense Redesign Team will review new BioSense functionalities and services as well as discuss how binning occurs. He will also preview analytic tools that are being developed. Current BioSense 2.0 users who are familiar with BioSense 2.0 tools and services will find this Webinar instructive, and prospective users will gain a deeper understanding of BioSense 2.0 functionalities.
By the end of the webinar, the audience will be able to:
- Identify where to find details on the BioSense 2.0 binning system for emergency department visit data
- Discuss the tabular data analytic tool in development
- Discuss how BioSense 2.0 can support or augment their agency’s population health surveillance work
- Describe BioSense 2.0 key functionalities
- Identify new BioSense application functions and services
BioSense 2.0 Webinar Features Update from ISDS on Vimeo.
Please use #BioSenseWebinars in all webinar-related Tweets.
Certified Public Health (CPH) Recertification Credit Available: