The International Society for Disease Surveillance represents professionals from all aspects of the surveillance community. ISDS membership is open to epidemiologists, informaticists, public health practitioners, health care providers, statisticians, vendors and others who are interested in exploring and addressing population health monitoring across institutional and professional boundaries.
Join or Renew
Annual Dues: Regular member $50, Student member $35
*If you would like to pay by check, please note your membership is not confirmed until your payment is received. Please make all checks payable to “ISDS” and send to:
ISDS 26 Lincoln Street, Suite 3
Brighton, MA 02135
**Membership is a tax deductible payment.
As a member of ISDS, you strengthen the Society’s ability to:
- Give voice to the priorities and practices of the surveillance community
- Facilitate peer-to-peer networking through communities of practice
- Foster innovations in surveillance research and practice
- Provide support and technical expertise
- Serve as an up-to-date informational resource on disease surveillance
- Build workforce competencies through education and training in surveillance
- Convene the ISDS Annual Conference and publish abstracts
In addition, members benefit from:
- Discounted conference rates
- Subscription to the ISDS monthly e-newsletter
- Discounted publication rates in the Emerging Health Threats Journal
- Ability to post announcements on syndromic.org
- Voting and nomination privileges in ISDS Board elections
- Ability to run for and hold positions on the ISDS Board
- Participate in the annual ISDS Town Hall meeting
- Building a network of colleagues
- Professional development opportunities
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities
Meet Current ISDS Members
Become acquainted with some of ISDS’s dedicated members who have been featured in recent ISDS Member Highlights.
Am I an ISDS Member?
If you are unsure about your membership status, please contact us.