Strengthen your connection with the disease surveillance community and generate increased interest in your organization or business by taking advantage of one of the funding opportunities detailed below.
As a ISDS 2015 supporter, your organization will be acknowledged on:
- Signage at the event in Denver
- ISDS website
- Conference program
- Communications to ISDS members
- Host the Poster Session Reception — $7,000: Meet and greet the ISDS 2015 attendees as the reception host! Includes one complimentary registration for the full conference.
- Power the 2015 ISDS Conference – $3,000: Good audiovisual equipment and support is essential for the success of a conference. Help ‘power’ ISDS 2015!
- Support Speaker Presentations — $2,500 per person: Enable a public health surveillance practitioner, international public health professional, or graduate student to add their work to the evidence-base by presenting at ISDS 2015.
- Reserve an Exhibit Table (Please see details below): ISDS 2015 is the perfect place to enhance your visibility, meet the conference attendees, and make a lasting impression.
- Provide General Conference Support (specify the amount): Let ISDS put your sponsorship to use where it is needed most in order to make the conference a success.
Surveillance professionals from local, state, and federal public health agencies from the US and abroad; academic researchers; clinicians; non-profit organizations; healthcare vendors; and other stakeholders.
Wednesday, December 9, 2015 (7:30am to 5:00pm) and Thursday, December 10, 2015 (7:30am to 4:30pm) *Subject to change based on final agenda.
- Commercial Organization: $2,500
- Non-profit/Government: $1,500
- Academic Institution: $500
- Display area with one six-foot skirted table and two chairs.
- One complimentary registration to the full conference (please specify name on online application).
- Listing on conference signage and the 2015 ISDS webpage.
Wednesday, December 9, 2015 – 6:30am – 7:30am
Exhibit Tear Down
Thursday, December 10, 2015 – 4:30pm
Payment is due in full at the time of application. Payment may be made by check (payable to ISDS; preferred payment method), through a PayPal account, or by credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express).
- For cancellations received on or before October 1, 2015, all but $50 of the total Exhibit table cost is refundable.
- No refunds will be processed after October 1, 2015.
- No cancellations for funding support other than exhibitors.