Application Deadline: October 31st
Swap Meet Date/Time: December 11th – 4:30 – 6:30pm (time is subject to change)
2013 ISDS Conference, Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
The ISDS Swap Meet is an exciting opportunity for ISDS Pre-Conference and Conference attendees to walk around to tables and informally discuss particular topics or systems with system developers, system users, and experts. This year’s Swap Meet presentations include:
- Suite for Automated Global Electronic bioSurveillance (SAGES)
- BioSense 2.0
- Augmenting Statistical Methods for Public Health Syndromic Surveillance Systems
- Esri, Inc.
- ISDS Committees
- Surveillance Window App (SWAP)
- The Biosurveillance Resource Directory: An information discovery tool for local, national, and global disease surveillance capabilities
- BSV Ecosystem (BSVE)
- Data Quality Emporium
- Applied Public Health Informatics Fellowship
If you are interested in attending, please register for a 2013 ISDS Pre-Conference Workshop and/or the Conference – the Swap Meet is included in the registration fee.
We are no longer accepting applications to present at the 2013 Swap Meet.